Staring at the Internet day in and day out, as we do, it's hard not to make connections and notice eerie similarities happening right before our bleary, computer-glazed eyes. Sometimes people even seem to be leading parallel lives, despite being completely different individuals (or bots) in different parts of the world.
Such is the case for Internet favorites @horse_ebooks and @josecanseco, who have recently tweeted, for example, "I am going to fight shaq" and "Scott has modeled professionally." We gathered some of these prolific tweeters' most perplexing missives. Who wrote it: Canseco or Horse_ebooks? Test yourself. [Sic] all the following:
1. "We spend 35% of our lives sleeping .we should sleep in cryogenic chambers it Will slow down the (cont)"
2. "all-embracing love"
3. "As I said earlier ... I m on a Mission ... I have already developed over $1.2 Billion worth of developments ... heaven"
4. "I am a part of every single one of you .everyone has a warrior inside that wants to come out .warriors come out and playea"
5. "Your Plants Grow Abundantly, Taste Amazing, and Are Extremely Healthy. Here s How It Works: Here s what you ll find"
6. "Can anyone guess how"
7. "Be unfazed"
8. "Hair Extensions, The Complete Consumer Guide"
9. "Only a small amount of the population can see beyond the fascade or smoke screen.can you ?"
10. "How To Get Brutally Huge"
11. "Perception or reality does anyone know who I really am maybe if you spent a day with me"
12. "Some people think French kissing is no big deal. It s just like a regular kiss, but with a little added tongue-action. That s dead wrong."
Answers: 1, 4, 6, 9, 11: Jose Canseco; 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12: Horse ebooks.